Trainsignal - Win Server 2012 Hyper-V Essentials Training Download Full Bộ Video

kelieulinh

W-------
01/11/2013
7 bài viết
Trainsignal - Win Server 2012 Hyper-V Essentials Training Download Full Bộ Video
1490892931Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Essentials  Disc full.jpg

Instructor: David Davis
Duration: 4 Hours, 0 Minutes, 24 Seconds
Released: Jan 2013
Video Format: AVI, WMV
Resolution: 800×600
With the latest version of Windows Server, Microsoft’s Hyper-V virtualization hypervisor is included and tremendously more powerful. Start using Hyper-V for Server 2012 today by learning how to build your own inexpensive Hyper-V 3.0 home lab in a snap. Follow along as virtualization expert David Davis walks you through installing, configuring, and using the most powerful new features such as live storage migration, Replica, and failover clustering. With the release of Server 2012, the time is right to learn Hyper-V! A word from the instructor, virtualization expert David Davis: ” Calling All Windows Admins! Windows Server 2012 is here, and I can tell you from my experience that Microsoft has done a great job with this new release. There are so many new features, but the one I’m most excited about (being a virtualization guy) is the latest version of Hyper-V. Microsoft has gotten virtualization right with Hyper-V 3.0. Perhaps you’ve been waiting to get into virtualization because you heard that previous editions of Hyper-V just weren’t that good. Maybe you considered vSphere, but felt the cost was too high. Or, maybe you just haven’t had the time to learn about virtualization. Friends, the time is now! Hyper-V is powerful, feature-rich, easier to use, and 100% included with every copy of Windows Server. To get started learning the new Hyper-V 3.0 in Windows Server 2012, all you need is my new video training course. I’ve created this course to be ideal for Windows Admins who want to learn how to: Install Windows 2012 Hyper-V Manage Hyper-V and create new virtual machines Create new virtual networks Use virtual storage, virtual disks, and snapshots Use Client Hyper-V in Windows 8 Don’t wait any longer to learn Microsoft’s powerful virtualization technology that can make your datacenter more efficient, agile and scalable while making your life as a Windows Admin easier than ever before! Good Luck! ” David Davis Course Outline Lesson 1 – Getting Started with Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Essentials Lesson 2 – Installing Hyper-V with Windows Server 2012 Lesson 3 – Managing Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 Lesson 4 – Creating Virtual Machines Lesson 5 – Configuring Virtual Machine Networks Lesson 6 – Hyper-V Extensible Virtual Switches Lesson 7 – Using Virtual Storage, Virtual Disks, and Snapshots Lesson 8 – Using Hyper-V Storage Migration Lesson 9 – Using Hyper-V Live Migration Lesson 10 – High Availability with Hyper-V Failover Clusters Lesson 11 – Using Hyper-V Replica Lesson 12 – Virtual Machine Conversion with Hyper-V Lesson 13 – Installing Free Hyper-V Server 2012 Lesson 14 – Building a Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Lab Lesson 15 – Enabling Client Hyper-V with Windows 8

Link download

Mã:
http://up.4share.vn/d/23111b1b12121b14

hoặc:

Mã:
http://up.4share.vn/d/6b595c535d525e52

Password nếu có:

Mã:
----------------- bạn (Pass gõ trực tiếp nhé, ko copy và paste)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối bởi người điều hành:
Mời các bạn tham gia Group WhiteHat để thảo luận và cập nhật tin tức an ninh mạng hàng ngày.
Lưu ý từ WhiteHat: Kiến thức an ninh mạng để phòng chống, không làm điều xấu. Luật pháp liên quan
pass sai rui ban oi

Mời các bạn tham gia Group WhiteHat để thảo luận và cập nhật tin tức an ninh mạng hàng ngày.
Lưu ý từ WhiteHat: Kiến thức an ninh mạng để phòng chống, không làm điều xấu. Luật pháp liên quan
Comment
Bên trên