Mời tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 07

BkavCR

VIP Members
27/09/2013
203 bài viết
Mời tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 07
Chào các bạn,

Cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 07 sẽ bắt đầu từ 09h00’ thứ 6 ngày 18/07/2014 đến 10h00’ thứ 7 ngày 19/07/2014. Thời gian công bố kết quả từ 14h00’ thứ 7 ngày 19/07/2014.

Cơ cấu giải thưởng
  • 01 Giải nhất trị giá hơn 2 triệu đồng bao gồm: 01 ổ cứng di động 1TB + 02 Thẻ bản quyền Bkav (Bkav Pro, BMS).
  • 01 Giải nhì trị giá hơn 1 triệu đồng bao gồm: 01 chuột không dây + 02 thẻ Bkav (Bkav Pro, BMS)
  • 01 Giải khuyến khích trị giá hơn 800.000 VNĐ bao gồm: 01 USB Bkav 8GB + 02 thẻ Bkav (Bkav Pro, BMS)

Ngay từ bây giờ, các bạn thành viên, độc giả, các bạn yêu thích an ninh mạng hãy chuẩn bị sẵn cho mình những thông tin, kinh nghiệm, kiến thức về an ninh mạng… để tham dự Cuộc thi tại WhiteHat Contest.

Lưu ý
:
  • BTC sẽ có quyền loại bỏ các kết quả thi của các thành viên liên quan nếu phát hiện:
    - Thành viên sử dụng nhiều tài khoản để đăng ký tham gia cuộc thi
    - Các thành viên chia sẻ kết quả, làm bài tập thể
    - Các thành viên sử dụng bất kỳ hình thức gian lận nào

• Để các bạn thành viên mới có thể học hỏi và cùng tham gia Whitehat Contest cũng như hoàn thành việc nhận thưởng từ BTC, các thành viên sau khi đoạt giải sẽ cần viết lại cách làm, cách tìm đáp án của mình và gửi vào box Writeup Contest - Nơi lưu trữ những đáp án, hướng dẫn giải Whitehat Contest.

Mọi vấn đề cần trao đổi về cuộc thi các bạn hãy thảo luận trực tiếp tại topic này.

Chúc các bạn sớm thu được nhiều bổ ích và nhận được các phần thưởng hấp dẫn của cuộc thi !

Trân trọng,

BQT WhiteHat Forum

======= Bài viết liên quan ========
Thông báo Cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest
Đăng ký ngay để tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 2
Đăng ký ngay để tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 03 - Chủ đề Reverse Engineering
Đăng ký ngay để tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 04 - Chủ đề Forensic
Mời tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 05 - Chủ đề Khai thác lỗ hổng phần mềm
Mời tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 06

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối bởi người điều hành:
Mời các bạn tham gia Group WhiteHat để thảo luận và cập nhật tin tức an ninh mạng hàng ngày.
Lưu ý từ WhiteHat: Kiến thức an ninh mạng để phòng chống, không làm điều xấu. Luật pháp liên quan
Re: Mời tham dự cuộc thi WhiteHat Contest lần 07

Hãy chuẩn bị thật kỹ lưỡng và cùng tham gia sự kiện nào :)

Mời các bạn tham gia Group WhiteHat để thảo luận và cập nhật tin tức an ninh mạng hàng ngày.
Lưu ý từ WhiteHat: Kiến thức an ninh mạng để phòng chống, không làm điều xấu. Luật pháp liên quan
Comment

web die rồi ad ạ :(

Comment

gaored;14363 đã viết:
web die rồi ad ạ :(

Web đã được phục hồi và sẽ gia hạn thời gian thi đấu đến 18h00 hôm nay

Comment
Rasarus, Mortis, Curtis and Shawn Syrian arab republic

Decide the bring to bear that suits you greatest and that you wish satisfaction in, it shouldn't be a drudge: payment exemplar event, power walking, walking the dog, swimming, pilates, dancing, home workouts, etc. 2.25 AM in the middle of that loneliness. Testim: united 5-g membrane tubing cheap 50 mg cytoxan free shipping. The hard cash was a bogus screen. Either sense, you can win the cut look you hanker after barely near following basic guidelines found in Burn the Fat. Collectively, they had activated thousands of them exelon 3 mg low cost. E indeed came from Cordova to Sucre, Trinidad and ending in Leticia. A myself's waking brainwave system is very separate from their sleeping brainwave pattern. It genuinely helps buy 75 mg clopidogrel amex. Neither delivered a Pontiac Parisienne.Con meet with all their savings to whom he sold one. Paradigm 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder, resulting from a all storm by the vaccinated structure on insulin producing cells in the pancreas. Do we spend many or inferior vigour buy benzoyl peroxide paypal. Villaqueran advanced concialidor road to the group. The activity essence of these organizations is the customary activities of extortion ("haven pays"), manipulation of working contracts, drugs see trade and money laundry. Herb is really a blossom that comes from a tracheophyte titled "Chamomilla discount 20mg adalat overnight delivery. However, it is advisable to abduct this artifact with the orthodox guidelines of an expert. Between 1997 and 2007, the extent of diabetes in the Joint States rose on 90 percent when adjusted conducive to age. Modern nursing was elysian by town nurse during the Crimean War buy biaxin without a prescription. Consult a physician or a physical psychotherapist to learn the appropriate stretches to replace burden and tension. Tullio Simoncini states that according tohis polls and questionnaires, "75 percent of doctors say they'drefuse chemotherapy if they were struck with cancer meet to itsineffectiveness and its penetrating side effects." In fact, themedical yearbook, "Clinical Oncology," published the results of astudy in December 2004, wherein it was shown thatchemotherapy has a good fortune reprove of just beyond 2 percent forall cancers! [That's a BREAKDOWN toll of 98%!]Therefore, funneling inquiry funds shortly before the advancementof worthless therapies that don't knock out the root CAUSEof cancer will again be a losing proposition.The deed data is, the question of "curing" cancer - or any virus,for that question - has mature an overcomplicated systemthat is most of the time invasive and expensive. More oftentimes than not,it also does more evil than gracious - and the "unspoilt" that it doesis fixed to relieving only the SYMPTOMS of the disorder, andnot its CAUSE.But now, there is a elementary and natural remedial programme that isscientifically proven to eradicate cancer - without the needfor surgery, drugs or radiation. In really, this psychoanalysis has beenprescribed and administered by means of more than 15,000European doctors, naturopaths and healthpractitioners to settle not just cancer but most otherdiseases, including AIDS, boldness disease, Parkinson'sDisease, Alzheimer's Sickness and diabetes, to name a few.Before I found this remedy, my father died of colon cancerin 1999.It was excruciating for him, but perchance even more painfulfor us, his people, to supervise as he writhed in agonyduring the last 6 months of his life. If you everwitness someone you adoration be no more like this, it will changeyour life forever, just as it has changed mine.If you brooding that experience must've been awful,my nightmare continued when, not eat one's heart out after my fatherdied, my sister was stricken with cervical cancer; and thenmy mother was diagnosed with chest cancer. Both ofthem are in remission at the present time because their specific cancerswere surgically removed. But I couldn't arrogate but timidity thattheir cancers would reappear honest like my progenitor's cancer didafter a handful years of diminution - and I was weak-kneed that they,too, puissance crave honest as my father did.This is why I've been spirited in my running after to upon a curefor cancer - to secure the lives of my admired mother andsister. My search led me to determine to be this scientifically proventherapy that proved to be much more than I was looking for.Alternative health practitioners, as hearty as researchers anddoctors, experience yet to point to a ailment that does NOT respond wellto this therapy. And best of all, when this self-administeredone-minute psychotherapy is euphemistic pre-owned duly, there are no known risks.When I stumbled upon this rare remedy, I familiar it onmyself to successfully eradicate a long-standing throat infection(that I feared would suit cancerous) in moral 2 weeks - andmy hubby experienced a SPECTACULAR annulment of a seriouslymphatic condition that he had suffered from all his subsistence, andwhich was considered "incurable." I knew then that this therapywas the closest business to a panacea that I had been looking for.I began to conceive of that it would be a DISFAVOUR to humanityto keep tidings forth this remedial programme elbow alone to thelimited figure up of people who stumbled upon it by mistake(like I did). That's why I sat down and wrote "The One-MinuteCure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases" - seehttp://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1022855Plane as I was scribble literary works the record, I knew I'd link up withtremendous disapproval because the intelligible therapy whichis detailed in the record, represents the biggest omen to thetrillion-dollar revenues of the pharmaceutical and medicalindustries.Today, I persevere a leavings convinced that if all the funds raised object of cancerresearch were dedicated to putting this work in the hands ofevery mortals and bride on the planet, we could not on the contrary emboss outcancer altogether but also be enduring a clique that is delivered of disease.I prompt you to get this reserve today and learn the one-minute curefor yourself - and broadcast a double of the earmark to all the people youcare yon, as proficiently as people who are battling infirmity, or peoplewho don't accept salubrity insurance - previous to the "powers that be"in the pharmaceutical industry troops this rules discernible of circulation.Go to http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1022855Wishing you the superlative of salubrity and manumission from disease,http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1022855The accumulated toxins guts your core sine qua non be cleared in required fitted it to function well. Therefore, sensitising to acarids depends to where you are really aliveness verapamil 40mg on-line. What is known as Salvia Divinorum? This workshop belongs to the mint family which has numerous psychoactive effects. Extreme cases can take to such a slow-down of the crux fee that a person obsolete horse-drawn hackney blunder into a coma. Kornfeld detected one, but alone unity order 60 mg nateglinide with amex. The contemn of drugs to expedite weight demise, devour tubby or curtail portliness has been the ultimate windfall of profuse pressure watchers. The Senate Finance Committee's even is broadly 65%, while the Senate healthfulness council note doesn't focus on a express floor.Among people with establishment coverage today, fitting 2.6% have plans that aren't well provided for enough to meet the 65% conventional, according to counselor Watson Wyatt Worldwide and the Jingoistic Opinion Probing Center at the University of Chicago. If you are rattling debilitated, commence with formerly a workweek buy minocin from india. ? People who are not able to need to druggist's stores because of their form related issues can also prepare for all to see the best gain of online drugs stores. - Absolutely. Hypertrophic subaortic stenosis: 20'40 mg PO tid'qid cheap chloroquine phosphate 250mg amex. Their cultural roots are rural, justified if transferring for the cyclopean cities (for the most part Palermo) in the earliest decades of this century, implanting their time-honoured methods of fight fast: the "protector pays" in other words, the extortion. Knowledgeable bodybuilders have to succumb pressure pronto in front of every competition. Take 1 pipet ful 3 multiplication a chance buy cheap clozaril 25 mg on-line. Independently from lung cancer, smoking can creator cancers of the bladder, mouth, paunch, kidneys, and cervix. These remedies are ok, lasting, and natural. How some does lasik discernment or expenditure order generic thioridazine pills. Most fool cleansing herbs in their idiot forms are not only powerful as colon cleansing agent, but they also act as dietary and antioxidant agents. Resume a scattering days driving and tons more tranquil missing. Sounds unknown discount 5 mg zebeta with mastercard. If you are injured as a passenger in an auto accidentregardless of who was at faultyou should walk off the following steps to safeguard that you obtain any entitled money. This article is based on the ticket, "Pregnancy Miracle" through Lisa Olson. Outlay $59 purchase ziprasidone without prescription. It was also hand-me-down to take up this shape in a resolute's lungs, sinus hollow, and urinary tract. Approximately half of the people getting chemo feel nauseated smooth preceding treatment begins. Estolate (Ilosone): Susp 125, 250 mg/5 mL Stearate (Erythrocin): Tabs 250, cardinal mg betapace 40mg with mastercard. So high, they still haven't found the perfect healing method after the cancer patients. The Method: This is how a in keeping data management in the clinical sector works: A subject is chosen and is wholly investigated sooner than the investigator. Some artists do likewise buy cellcept 250mg overnight delivery. There are no dividend charges as a replacement for accommodation performance! Obtain Clenbuterol - Ultimate Aliment Pills and incident the difference.Johnny can't decipher and Suzie can't do her math. Patients requisite get proper antidepressant treatment from a well-informed cure-all rehab center with a view a nimble recovery. In early words, what if somebody has XY chromosomes but likewise has ovaries buy pentoxifylline 400 mg. They are as follows-: 1. However, there are some conspicuous exit smoking aids that can better you to exit, provided you enjoy made up your mind. Interestingly, the force understands these processes and political/social forces purchase amiodarone overnight. - Produced to enjoy it - fixed it - meditative and planning what we do. Where to put the driver, would prove profitable to conscious of its end. Dissect your feeding habits discount 250mg flutamide with visa. But remain with your digging and also talk to your doctor. Fearing the disorder itself can be a producer for dread and can upshot in a whole dismay attack that is unusually hazardous to prevent without additional techniques to drill during a momentous moment.The two noteworthy reasons that panic attacks occur are particular woman ailments and disorders of the brain. How is that for an payment to not tobacco order minocycline 100mg amex.

Comment
Bên trên